In charge of overall finance and accounting matters of Jakarta centers
- Review and submit financial and management reports in timely manner.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with operational and accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure legal and statutory compliance with all reporting, accounting and tax requirements.
- Review bank and investment accounts reconciliation.
- Manage cash flow.
- Budget preparation
- Lead and supervise the Finance team
- Graduate of any Accounting Course
- Must be a licensed accountant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a manager in the same role.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- Excellent communication skills, English